|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Nov 26, 2017 06:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Breasts Ahoy, Southern New Brunswick’s Breast Cancer Survivor Dragon Boat Team is a group of Breast Cancer Survivors and Supporters who take the message of thriving not just surviving to the world through paddling.
As a committed part of the community, we promote the mental and physical well being of those survivors, families and friends who have had their lives changed by this frightening disease and raise the awareness of the fight against breast cancer for both men and women.
This online Auction will help with the maintenance of our two dragon boats and will help with team members paddling in the International Breast Cancer Paddler’s Commission Dragon Boat Festival being held in Florence Italy in July 2018.
Thank you for any support you can give us.
This is a link to our Web Site: www.breastsahoy.com
Or you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BreastsAhoy
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted after the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- e-transfer (For Interac e-transfers, the buyer may encounter a $1.50 fee) The email address will be provided to the successful bidders.
Payments can be made at:
In person when picking up the item or online through e-transfer (to be provided to successful bidders)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
Location to be discussed with Team Member.
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the auction's administrator for details prior to placing any bids.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —